Thursday, March 4, 2010

Homeward Bound!



They are on their way! I just did the hardest thing ever! I just sent Kathleen, Lauren and Cameron off in a taxi to the airport. They are on their way home! Although I miss them already, I am so happy that they are on their way home to Canada! Wow, I can hardly believe that it has been over 5 months since we began our trip! It has been fabulous but I am so excited that Lauren, Cameron and Kathleen are on their way home! It will be a 55 hour journey from start to finish as they journey from Perth to Singapore, to London, to Toronto and then to North Bay. They will arrive in North Bay on Sat. March 6 at 3:10 p.m. Have a great trip guys! I will be on my way to India in 3 days time and I look forward to seeing you upon my return! I love you so much! Thanks for the fabulous journey! much love always, Daddy xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment